The Art of Journaling
Journaling has long been recommended as a way to clear mental clutter, understand yourself and your life situations, do a little soul searching and create an awareness of things as they happen around you. Developing a journaling habit is easier than you think, and the benefits far outweigh any excuses you’ve used in the past!
Course Schedule: Sundays 11:00am – 3:00 pm every week from August 6th – August 27th, 2017 (4 classes)
What to expect:
- Learn about different types of journals and journaling
- Work with writing prompts in class and as homework
- Define what works for you and tailor what’s not to your needs
- Develop a daily journaling habit
Investment: $245 if registered before July 20th, 2017. Full class rate, $355.00 after July 20, 2017.
- 4 – Four-hour workshops (as scheduled)
- 2 – Journals, one blank/lined and one fill-in style
- Handouts from each class to refer back to later
- And either one 60 min. or two 30 min coaching sessions *
* Coaching sessions are good during the workshop (August 6 – August 27) and until October 15th, 2017.
No previous experience required.
This workshop is limited to 6 participants to allow for personal, one-on-one, interaction during the classes.
About: Kallasandra M. Moran, CPC
Kallasandra became a certified life coach in 2015 after realizing that helping others define and pursue their passions and happiness was her passion and life’s purpose. Kallasandra practices what she teaches and believes that by walking the walk and talking the talk, she is promoting peace, happiness and passion in others. Originally from Denver, Colorado, Kallasandra is a self-proclaimed gypsy, currently living in Casper, Wyoming.